1. I probably wouldn't react, since if I'm Omnipotent I've basically transcended everything so emotions and reactions and linear time will be completely irrelevant to me right from the start.
2. I would do literally everything. Without any limits and without time being a factor, I will eventually have ended up doing every single thing that Omnipotence could ever do and beyond. And in an immeasureable amount of time, because if I'm Omnipotent, time is nothing to me.
3. I would therefore tell everyone and everything.
4. I would tell them everything that could possibly ever be said, in any amount of time that it could be said in.
5. I think that Metapotence or Ultipotence would be more fun to have in my currect state as a mortal human, because with Omnipotence you automatically get Omniscience and Omnipresence and you're already beyond the concept of time by default, so you would literally do everything. With Metapotence though, nothing actually happens until you decide that it does, so then you're free to restrain your power if you please and keep your sense of self until you wanted to be something else.
I will eventually have ended up doing every single thing that Omnipotence could ever do and beyond.- nice.