Note: This message is still tentative and only serves to summarize the resolution of what has transpired in the Discord, several talk pages, and this wikia. In no shape or form is this THE official decision, despite it reflecting so.Immediate decisions surrounding the bureaucracy of the Superpower Wikia have been made in the staff chat of the official Discord to do the following:
- Promotion of Omuni and Alissa to Bureaucrat status, backed by:
· Death horseman94
· Omuni (In agreement, no vote)
· Alissa the Wise Wolf (In agreement, no vote)
Among the Immediate Decisions are appeals to the community and popular demand as a result of it. The following decisions have been decided on by not only staff, but Wiki Frequenters as well.
- The resignation (voluntary or involuntary) of SageM from Bureaucrat status. Backed by
· Death horseman94
· Alissa the Wise Wolf
· ~36 SPW Users (via this poll)
Following Decisions, after changes in bureaucrat statuses, are to be determined at a later date once the decision is complete. Tentatively, the administration now hopes to achieve -
· The assembly of a Mod Squad, as suggested by Demotivator and Imouto-tan
· The revision of wikia guidelines, rules, conduct - "wikiquette"
· The revision of the process of page creation
· The consolidation of powers (categories, duplicates) & general site refactoring
Seeing as we are in the final stages of the decision, with common opinions held by the majority of the staff team (including Kuopiofi's original bureaucrat candidates), there will be little room to greatly impact the outcome of this decision. We thank you for your time in resolving this issue. Special thanks to Wiki Manager TimeShade for their assistance and extreme patience throughout the process.
Omuni I wholeheartedly agree for all the best reasons, but what makes you believe Alissa is suited for the position, considering the undeniably Bureaucrat-unfriendly events that took place very recently and the ticking-bomb unfinished business we both know all too well ?
Considering how important the decision is, shouldn't we prioritize facts and reason over feelings and cronyism ?