- Bodily Fluid Draining/Sucking/Sustenance
The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- May need to continually ingest bodily fluid to survive.
- If target's bodily fluid contains something the user is vulnerable, they are essentially ingesting it directly.
- Usually requires user to feed via mouth and fangs, drinking it as opposed to simple contact.
- Does not work on anything that does not have bodily fluids, such as most robots or machines.
- Poisonous Bodily Fluids, unless users must have Poison Immunity.
- SCP-166 - Teenage Succubus (SCP Foundation)
- Carnage (Ultimate Marvel)
- Magus performing a mana transfer (Nasuverse)
- Setsuna (Redo of Healer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.