- "She can read you. Your body. That's why she understands what you're saying when she doesn't know the words. It's combat, she knows what you're going to do before you do it."
- ― Bruce Wayne/Batman describing Cassandra Cain's abilities to Barbara Gordon (DC Comics)
The power to intuitively read others' body language and anticipate their actions.
- Body Reading Ability
- Movement Study
- NVC/Nonverbal Communication
- Reflex Analysis
The user can intuitively read others' body language and expression, allowing them to anticipate their actions and respond accordingly, often allowing the user to predict opponent's attacks.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Danger Intuition
- Detail Intuition
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Flash Precognition
- Psychological Intuition
- Reactive Adaptation
- May not work on species different from the user, till users can train or be trained to understand that species behavior.
- If opponent knows of users power may be able to use against them via misleading movements.
- Opponents with erratic and unpredictable behavior are immune to this power.
- As such, the user could get confused if there's too much movement to keep track.
- Even though the user can predict their movements, they'll have trouble following them depending on their own speed and reflexes.
- While the user can predict movement and body language, unless it is precognitive, they can't predict the outcome or the effects of certain powers, such as Telekinesis, Teleportation, Mental Manipulation, Telepathy, or Flight.
- Mental Manipulation or Illusion Manipulation might disturb the user's concentration/sight/perception.