The ability to make body parts implode. Variation of Implosion Inducement.
- Body Part Collapsing
The user can make make individual body parts compress rapidly making the difference between external matter or energy cause an implosion.
- Atrophy Inducement
- Crushing - by crushing parts of an enemies body at the same time generally causing an implosion based on the energy stored within the opponent.
- Implosion Manipulation
- May be limited to certain body parts.
- Implosion Force may be limited to the amount of energy stored within the opponent or user if used on themself.
- May not always be precise and require line of sight or contact.
- May not be able to implode (compress) ones own body parts or limbs enough to escape bindings.
- May be limited by those with Regeneration or Enhanced Durability
- Pernida Parnkgjas (Bleach)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.