The power to have incredible body part maneuverability.
- Body Part Maneuvering
The user has incredible maneuverability with their body parts, including limbs, torso, head, etc., being able to move perfectly/gracefully and change direction at remarkable speeds at short radii.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Athleticism
- Enhanced Body Part Velocity
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Balance
- Enhanced/SupernaturalAbsolute Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Dexterity
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Parkour
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Flawless Coordination (limited to body parts}
- Hyper Maneuverability (limited to body parts)
- Aesthetic Activity
- Body Supremacy
- Enhanced Body Part Rotation
- Fluid Friction Defiance
- Friction Defiance
- Friction Negation
- Gravity Defiance
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Negation
- Physical Force Defiance
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Zero Motion Resistance
- Some forces, like currents, sticky liquids and some physical forces can disrupt movement.
- May require great skill or require training to achieve such skill.
- It is possible for other things and people to disrupt movement of the body parts, and the user can still be bound by bindings.
- Only allows for flow of maneuvers of body parts, not being free from all obstructions such as bindings, weights and other movement hindering obstructions.
- Cannot actually run fast or do other locomotive movements fast; user just moves their body parts well.
- Teremarthu (Dawn of the Dragons)