- Body Part Shaping
The user can change the shape, length, size, etc. body parts of oneself or other people in any way, making it so that they are changed in shape or make it harder for others to move properly.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Body Part Manipulation
- Part Manipulation
- Physical Deformation
- Shape Defiance
- Shapeshifting Inducement
- Shape Manipulation
- Spatial Contortion
- Unnatural Shape
- Immutability prevents shape changing.
- May be limited to certain people.
- Does not change the other properties or form, only shape.
- May only be temporary.
- Cannot completely mimic the traits and functions of something else.
- May need to touch the object for the power to work.
- Process may be painful to target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.