The power to detach their upper body from the waist and levitate it. Sub-power of Anatomical Liberation.
Use can separate their upper and lower halves by the waist and move them independently of each other, levitating their upper body and attack one or multiple targets from two directions at once at two different elevations using each user's respective halves.
- Cyclone Spinning: Upper body may be able to spin rapidly in addition to levitating.
- In most cases if the upper half is destroyed, then the lower half dies as well.
- Only be able to levitate upper body, lower body is limited to walking on ground.
- May be limited to separating individual body parts at a time instead of the entire body at once, or vice-versa.
- Bloxx (Ben 10)
- Setsuna Tokage (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Flying Zombies (Castlevania)
- Kōkaku (Chaos Dragon)
- Buggy (One Piece)
- Very Good (One Piece)
- Sword Man (Mega Man 8)
- Monsoon (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Miss Fortune (SkullGirls)
- Egg Dragoon (Sonic Generations)
- Multi-Farious (Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters)
- Abracadaver (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Jafar (The Return of Jafar)