- "Our purpose here is simple. To strengthen what is weak. Make hard what is soft. This will take time. Mind must be master of the body. Strong mind can separate the body from its suffering. When mind is master of the body, you will be warrior once more."
- ― Ting Wang (Johnny English Reborn)
- "Physical strength of body, when combined with mental force of mind, one can destroy mountains. Alone however, the body would shatters like a rock breaking a brittle twig."
- ― Chikara Shisho (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- "Connection, mind, body."
- ― Stick (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
The power to have full control of one's own body.
- Body Access/Control/Mastery
- Body/Physical Superiority
- Physical Motion Access/Control/Mastery
- Physical Perfection/Potency
- Self Mastery
- Supernatural Body Coordination
- Unrestricted Physical Motion
The user has complete control over one’s muscles, bones, veins, neurons, etc. being able to move with remarkable grace, athletic and acrobatic skill. Some users can control their flesh and blood to move at both their conscious and subconscious command, which allows them to take control over their motions, augment themselves and to resist forced motor control by others (as by Possession, Telepathy, Telekinesis and Blood Manipulation).
- Accelerated Body
- Adaptive Development
- Efficient Body
- Flawless Coordination
- Maximum Concentration Capacity or Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- 100% Muscle Usage: Utilize one's own peak/superhuman potential.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory: Imitating others actions/motions perfectly.
- Anatomical Intuition: Instinctively understand everything about one's body and how it works.
- Autonomous Body Parts
- Bio-Energy Manipulation: Will all the biological energy from one's body.
- Body Recreation: Remake one's body from scratch.
- Body Temperature Manipulation: Control the temperature in the body.
- Body Chemistry Manipulation: Will the natural bodily solutions into action.
- Bodily Fluid Manipulation: Conscious control of one's physiological excretions.
- Bodily Mass Manipulation: Conscious control over personal mass and density.
- Bodily Rotation Manipulation: Control bodily rotations.
- Bodily Vibration Manipulation: Control bodily vibrations.
- Self-Velocity Manipulation: Consciously direct your inter atomic motion in the direction you wish to go.
- Cache: Suppress/Contain body effects and release at will when needed.
- Cardiology Manipulation: Adjust cardiac functions from slowing to accelerating pulses.
- Digestive Manipulation: Conscious commandeering of dietary assimilation process.
- Endopathy: Will ones cellular/genetic structure to change and bend on the fly. (Self only)
- Cellular Activation: Consciously stimulate the cellular activity within one's own body.
- Genetic Access: Access the entire genetic code.
- Malleable Anatomy: Shift and mold everything about users physiology to ones desired effect. (Self only)
- Self-Regeneration Manipulation: Willing one's own flesh to mend itself.
- Accelerating Regeneration: Expedite and augment the process of physical recovery dependent on damage intake.
- Age Shifting: Controlling the process at which genes and cells expire enabling the stagnation, acceleration to the reversal of physical age.
- Connective Tissue Manipulation: Order individual cell clusters holding tissue together to dis/reconnect.
- Nerve Regeneration: Users can utilize extensive self-neural reparation.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Command oneself to mend and recover faster and more efficiently.
- Semi-Immortality/Immortality: Through absolute control over every single iota of one's being down to their cellular division or genetic condition.
- Flowmotion: Fluidly move both in and out of combat.
- Identity Manipulation: Physically/Mentally alternate personal genetic background. (Self only)
- Immune System Manipulation: Have full control over the immunity system to fight any form of illness.
Intravenous Exoskeleton: Will one'scirculatory system to be reinforced.
- Metabolization: Use anything and everything as digestible resources.
- Muscle Mass Enhancement: Will one's muscles to expand to increase strength, speed, stamina, and durability.
- Muscle Mass Weakening: Will one's muscle to reduce to decrease strength, speed, stamina, and durability.
- Nerve Manipulation: Controlling one's own physical being comes in part from being able to control it's entire sensory system.
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: Harness the one's personal synapses and neural impulses in the body at will.
- Physical Augmentation: Mentally focus one's somatic capabilities to their fullest degree.
- Bodily Attribute Augmentation: Focus on a specific bodily attributes and enhance/increase them at will.
- Prehensility: Manipulate the physical flexibility of your anatomical extremities.
- Replenishment: Replenish one's self from low energy.
- Respiratory System Manipulation: The user can control his own respiratory system even at the cellular level.
- Selective Attention: Selectively concentrate on any part of the body.
- Ability Focus: Focus on any form of natural abilities in the body for further support in effects and progress.
- Durability Concentration: Concentrate on one's physical durability with effective results.
- Energy Concentration: Concentrate on one's physical energy to any degree in effect.
- Motion Concentration: Concentrate the motion in the physical body for more enhancing effects in physical movement to move anywhere with ease.
- Sense Focusing: Will the sense to a much higher degree by concentration.
- Strength Concentration: Concentrate on one's physical body strength for maximum efforts.
- Self-Hardness Manipulation: Alternate the physical resilience of individual body parts at an atomic level. Either becoming as hard as diamond in an instant or as pliable as taffy in short order as well.
- Self-Manipulative Puppetry: Control the one's own motor functions regardless of what state their body is in.
- Reflex Manipulation: Consciously manipulate their reflexes.
- Unimpaired Activity: Be able move/act normally and unimpaired no matter the form of disability.
- Injury Immunity: Be unaffected by any harm to retain their ability to function on any level.
- Self-Sustenance: Reduce or remove the need for one's bodily necessities.
- Vein Manipulation: Conscious control over the circulatory system.
- Vision Manipulation: Will one's vision to enhance, reduce or remove for further effects.
- Night Vision: Will one's eyes to react more sensitively to low light conditions.
- Voice Manipulation: Will one's vocal cords to make any sound.
- Accelerated Bodily Production
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Brain Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Limiter Removal
- Imaginative Condition
- Organic Manipulation
- Self Supremacy
- Ultimate Jactitation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Involuntary actions or processes (like metabolic rate or heart rate) may or may not be controllable by the user.
- Control of one's entirety may be nullified if the mind and body cannot communicate (i.e. the nerve clusters which link the brain to the body were to be disrupted somehow).
- Overriding reflexes and instincts may lead to more vulnerabilities.
See Also: Master Of Your Domain.