- "Yep, 103 on the dot. Your staying home today."
- "How did you..."
- "I don't wanna talk about it."
- ― Marge, Lisa and Bart Simpson after Bart controls his internal temperature to fake being sick (The Simpsons)
- Body-heat Manipulation
The user has complete control over the body temperature of oneself and others, including increasing and decreasing it to harmful or lethal levels, increasing it to levels where touching the target is painful/damaging while keeping the target unaffected by the changes, concealing body temperature, making the target resistant or immune to temperatures, etc. Users of this power are completely unaffected by the temperature changes.
- Bio-Thermal Manipulation
- Body Heat Camouflage
- Cold Immunity
- Cryogenic Bodily Fluids
- Freezing (only applicable to body temperature)
- Death Inducement by causing a heat stroke or hypothermia.
- Fire Immunity
- Flammable Bodily Fluids
- Heat Generation (only applicable to body temperature)
- Heat Immunity
- Ice Immunity
- Personal Body Temperature
- Temperature Regulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Weather Immunity
- May be limited to manipulating the body temperature of either oneself or others.
- May be limited to only increasing or decreasing body temperature.
- Extremely high or low body temperatures may be harmful to the user's body.
- The temperature may be regulated by temper.
- Heat-Heat Fruit/Netsu Netsu no Mi (One Piece)