- "Even admist the torments of hell, a single blossom of friendship can bloom. It rocks back and forth over the waves, leaving its last petal behind as a memorial. Someday, it will certainly bud once again!"
- ― Bentham (One Piece)
- "Unwavering faith and resilient bonds will bring even miracles to your side."
- ― Mavis Vermillion (Fairy Tail)
- "If you want to prevail over an unreasonable fate, and take back a stolen future. Then remember the bonds with your comrades and seize the truth of salvation to defy ruination."
- ― Caroline and Justine (Persona 5)
- "I am thou, thou art I... Your vow is now reborn into a blood oath. Bonds shall be the wings of rebellion and break the shackles of thy soul. Thou has awakened the ultimate secret granting thee infinite power"
- ― Lavenza (Persona 5)
- "Right. There isn't a job out there that someone else can't do."
- ― Yoshino Koharu (Sakura Quest)
The power to gain strength from bonds of friendship, love, etc. Technique of Relationship Manipulation. Variation of Emotion Empowerment. Opposite of Loneliness Empowerment. Not to be confused with Mind Link.
- Adjacency Empowerment
- Blood Buddies
- Brother Band
- Friendship Empowerment
- Nakama Power
- Power of Friendship
- Power of Love
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by bonds of friendship, love, sibling etc. of oneself and others or by being in the receptical range of their better selves, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the bonds or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Companion Allegiance
- Emotion Empowerment
- Eternal Bond
- Friendship Embodiment
- Magnetic Friendship
- Relationship Manipulation
- Team Combinations
- Power of Three (Charmed)
- Three Great Fairy Magics (Fairy Tail)
- Wild Card (Persona series)
- Parabatai Rune (The Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Zexal (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)