- "You ok, Dad?"
- "I think so. The bone stopped the bullet."
- ― Lisa and Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Bone Armor Generation
- Bone Armour
- Osteokinetic Armor
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from bones for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Bone Generation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Armor can be dissipated with high concentrations of Shattering.
- Necromancer (Diablo)
- Regulus (Dino Crisis 3)
- Jinchuriki Form Version 2 users (Naruto)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Cubone (Pokémon)
- Marowak (Pokémon)
- Death Knight Cavailer (Warcraft)
- Marrow (Marvel Comics)
- Spyke (X-Men: Evolution)
- Savanti Romero (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Boneknapper (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Oken Clothing (Bleach)
- Bone of Barnacles (The Grim Adventures of the KND)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.