- Dental Artillery
- Bone/Osteokinetic Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Bone/Osteokinetic Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Bone/Osteokinetic Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Skeletal Artillery
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for bone-based forces or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May only be able to use one bone-based effect.
- May require a source of a specific type of bone.
- Bone Removal or Calcium Manipulation can negate the weapon's effectiveness.
- Dragonbone Arrows (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- Dragonbone Bow (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- Gristle Gun (eXistenZ)
- Boner (Shadows of the Damned)
- Monocussioner (Shadows of the Damned)
- Teether (Shadows of the Damned)
- Skull Cannons of Khorne (Warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40,000)
- Screaming Skull Catapults (Warhammer Fantasy)