- Osteokinetic Attacks
The user can release/use bones to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Bone Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of bones.
- Bone Beam Emission: Release beams of bone.
- Bone Blast: Release bones over a specific target area.
- Bone Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of bone.
- Bone Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of bone.
- Bone Breath: Discharge bones from the mouth.
- Bone Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Bone Cutting: Use bones to cut opponents.
- Bone Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched (usually a weapon) with bones.
- Bone Spike Projection: Project bone spikes.
- Bone Pillar Projection: Project bone pillars.
- Bone Vision: Emit bone from one's eyes.
- Bone Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of bones.
- Expanding Bone Bolts: Project bone that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Bone Blasts: Release blasts of bones in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release bone blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Bone Waves: Send out a wave of bones in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of bone that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release bone blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release bone-like blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of bones.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of bones that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of bones.
- Zap: A tiny short release of bones to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Bone Manipulation
- Bone Weaponry
- Organic Attacks
- Osteokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Skeleton Physiology
- Users may need to use their own bone, which can injure them unless they have Bone Regeneration.
- Bone Removal can render this power useless if the user must use their own bones.
- Users may require outside source of bones to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of the KND)
- Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Hell Spawn Skulls (Mortal Kombat: Armageddon)
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat)
- Marquis (Worm)
- The Minerinho (Miner Ultra Adventures)
- Dry Bones (Super Mario Series)
- Sans (Undertale)
- Papyrus (Undertale)
- Pokémon that know the moves "Bone Club," "Bonemerang," and "Bone Rush" (Pokémon)