The user is able use a form of magic that allows them to cast magical spells dealing with bones.
They can also use bones in two different ways: the user bone structure has magical properties that allow them to use certain magical abilities. Secondly they can use bones for rituals, spells, etc. to access supernatural power.
- Gods (Beauchamp Family and Summer on East End Series); gain their powers from the bones of the old dragons and gods
- Freya and Frederick Beauchamp (Witches of East End); uses bones for the astral projection ritual
- Witches (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Papyrus (Undertale)
- Sans (Undertale)
- Necromancers (Diablo series)
- Dragon Bones (Beauchamp Family and Summer on East End Series)
- Bofrir Bridge
- Magic Wands
- Odin's ring
- Joanna's Runes