- Bone Control
- Controlled Bone Growth
- Macabre Bone Pulse/Shikotsumyaku (Naruto)
- Extraskeletal Manipulation
The user has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, bare skeletons or separate bones, including growing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, creating constructs, etc.
- Bone Attacks
- Bone Destruction
- Bone Generation
- Bone Regeneration
- Bone Removal
- Bone Spike Protrusion
- Hollow Skeleton to decrease weight, thus increasing agility and speed.
- Manipulate the properties of bones.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Move/lift bones.
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Bone Aura
- Bone Mimicry
- Electricity Generation by compressing bone structure.
- Osteokinetic Combat
- Osteokinetic Regeneration
- Prehensile Bones
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Weaponry
- Calcium Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation - bones are made of minerals.
- Skeleton Physiology
- Users of Boneless Body are immune.
- Causing bones to exude from body or break can still be painful.
- May be limited to manipulating the bones of others or only themselves.
- Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, and user may be against over-usage.
- Weak against Bone Destruction.
Tomas De Torquemada's Chain (Warehouse 13)