- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Bone
- Bone Weaponry
- Skeletal Weaponry
User can create bone weapons from nothing or by shaping existing bones, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the density of the bone the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bone Artillery
- Osteokinetic Blade Construction
- Osteokinetic Polearm Construction
- Osteokinetic Whip Generation
- Bone Attacks
- Bone Manipulation
- Calcium Manipulation
- Organic Weaponry
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Power Weaponry
- May be limited using single type of bone weapon at a time.
- May may be unable to create bones, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on a certain amount of calcium to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Calcium Manipulation.
- Volga (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors); via Dragon Spear
- Sarah/Marrow (Marvel Comics)
- Wolverine/Logan (Marvel Comics); via Natural Weaponry
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat series)
- Kimimaro (Naruto); via Shikotsumyaku
- Cubone (Pokémon)
- Marowak (Pokémon)
- Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the Damned); via Johnson
- Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)
- Bob Cooper (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)
Known Bone Weapons
- The Beast's Bone/Stone Dagger (Buffyverse/Angel)
- Dragonbone Weapons (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- Boner (Shadows of the Damned)
- Teether (Shadows of the Damned)