- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Bone
- Bone Weaponry
- Skeletal Weaponry
The user can create bone weapons from nothing or by shaping existing bones; they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the density of the bone the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bone Artillery
- Osteokinetic Blade Construction
- Osteokinetic Polearm Construction
- Osteokinetic Whip Generation
- Bone Attacks
- Bone Manipulation
- Calcium Manipulation
- Organic Weaponry
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Power Weaponry
- May be limited using single type of bone weapon at a time.
- May be unable to create bones, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the user's skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on a certain amount of calcium to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Calcium Manipulation.
- Volga (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors); via Dragon Spear
- Atropos (Legends of Tomorrow)
- Sarah/Marrow (Marvel Comics)
- Wolverine/Logan (Marvel Comics); via Natural Weaponry
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat series)
- Kimimaro (Naruto); via Shikotsumyaku
- Cubone (Pokémon)
- Marowak (Pokémon)
- Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the Damned); via Johnson
- Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)
- Bob Cooper (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)
Known Bone Weapons
- The Beast's Bone/Stone Dagger (Buffyverse/Angel)
- Dragonbone Weapons (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- Boner (Shadows of the Damned)
- Teether (Shadows of the Damned)