Users can turn books into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the objects for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Constructs Creation
- Ink Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Object Constructs
- Object Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation
- May be unable to create books, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Cards can be very easily destroyed unless user can reinforce it somehow.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).