- Book Trapping
- Literary Imprisonment/Trapping
The user is able to create pocket dimensions within books and other literary texts to imprison targets.
- Picture Imprisonment (picture books)
- Users of Anti Storage cannot be imprisoned.
- May be limited by how many beings can be imprisoned in a book.
- May be limited by number/size of pages.
- Opening the book or reading its passages may free any sealed beings.
- Demondo (The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo)
- Edgar Allan Poe (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott (Date A Live)
- Zeref (Fairy Tail)
- Queen of Fables (Harley Quinn)
- Zatanna (Harley Quinn)
- Gabriel Agreste/Collector (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- The Apprentice (Once Upon a Time)
- Charlotte Mont-d'Or (One Piece)
- Thorn (Scooby-Doo and the Witch’s Ghost)
- Malachite (Suburban Knights)
- Raven (Teen Titans)
- Rorek (Teen Titans)
- Books of Zeref (Fairy Tail)
- R.L. Stine (Goosebumps Films)
- Book of Koridai (Link: The Faces of Evil)
- Power Ponies Comic Book (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Sarah Ravencroft’s Spellbook (Scooby-Doo and the Witch’s Ghost)
- Legendarium (Winx Club)
- Evil Spirit's Book (Care Bears: The Movie)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.