The ability to mimic the powers and traits of book characters by tapping the books. Variation of Storybook Mimicry.
- Book/Story Manifestation
- Story Manifesting
User can draw power and traits from single specific character in the story (they may be limited only single one but more likely able to switch between characters every time they use this power). They may simply tap the power without outward changes or become a manifestation of the character gaining all their abilities and equipment.
- Book Physiology
- Cartoon Materialization
- Electronic-Media Jumping
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Learning
- Literary Manipulation
- Storybook Mimicry
- Becoming a character risks personality spill-over or even total loss of self if the character is too powerful.
- Manifest too powerful character may be impossible/painful or potentially lethal.
- Albireo Imma (Negima); via his Pactio Artifact
- Avery Mann/Everyman (The Simpsons)
- Shiori Kamitsu/Bungaku Banchou (Kongō Banchō)
- Originals (Marchen Maedchen)