- "Fists are nature's problem solvers."
- ― Ted Grant/Wildcat (DC Comics)
- "The punch is mightier than the sword!"
- ― Doc Louis, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- "I never lost using this fighting style!!"
- ― Ein (Fist of the North Star)
The ability to have an innate knowledge of boxing. Variation of Martial Arts Intuition and Sport Intuition.
User has the ability to have innate knowledge about boxing.
- Megaton Punch: Certain boxers are capable of delivering punches that can instantly knock out their opponent or kill them.
- Can still be beaten.
- If the boxer's fists are crippled they be unable to fight.
See Also: Boxing Battler
A talented master boxer, Yatsura "Chad" Sado (Bleach) can significantly enhance his already powerful punches with his Fullbring spiritual powers.
A super proficient master, Franky (One Piece) can deliver powerful punches with his Franky Boxing...
..., delivering multiple strikes with his Iron Boxing technique.
An extremely powerful boxer, Elizabello II's (One Piece) signature technique, the King Punch can demolish an entire fortress…
…and wipe out an entire arena of powerful warriors in the Corrida Colosseum along with the audience.
An incredibly deadly master, Charlotte Oven (One Piece) combines his potent boxing skills with the power of his Devil Fruit, the Netsu Netsu no Mi...
... and demonstrates further skill as he fights equivalently with Sanji's Black Leg Style.
Alex Louis Armstrong, the Strongarm Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist) uses the Armstrong family's style of boxing with his alchemy.
A former Muay Thai fighter, Gaolong Wongsawat (Kengan Ashura) turned to boxing because of the former's lack of punches and soon became a heavyweight champion of the world.
Luke Cage (Marvel Comics)
One Minute Melee Little Mac vs Makunouchi Ippo SEASON 2 FINALE FULL VERSION!
One Minute Melee - Terry Bogard vs Burai Yamamoto (Fatal Fury vs Daibanchou - Big Bang Age)