The power to manipulate brass. Variation of Alloy Manipulation.
- Brass Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate brass, alloy made of copper and zinc, with varying properties caused by varying the proportions of copper and zinc, allowing for example hard and soft brasses. It is low friction, non-magnetic and anti-bacterial. Brass' high malleability and acoustic properties of brass have made it the metal of choice for musical instruments collectively known as brass instruments. The relatively low melting point of brass and its flow characteristics make it a relatively easy material to cast.
Aluminium makes brass stronger and more corrosion resistant and causes a highly beneficial hard layer of aluminium oxide to be formed on the surface that is thin, transparent and self-healing. Tin has a similar effect and finds its use especially in seawater applications (naval brasses). Combinations of iron, aluminium, silicon and manganese make brass wear and tear resistant.
- Brass Generation
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using brass.
- Manipulate the properties of brass.
- Metal Attacks using brass.
- Metal Detection brass only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using brass.
- Move/lift brass at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Brass Mimicry
- Ferrokinetic Combat using brass.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using brass.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using brass.
- Metal Aura using brass.
- Wire Manipulation using brass.
Conceptually bronze is associated with:
- May be unable to create brass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled brass is affected by everything that normal bronze would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Hephaestus (Greek Mythology)
- Taguri (Tsugumomo)