The power to create a wide variety of tools, objects, weapons, armor, animals, and even appendages out of bubbles. Sub-power of Bubble Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Constructs. Combination of Aerokinetic Constructs and Hydrokinetic Constructs.
- Bubble Crafting/Creation/Materialization
Users can turn bubbles into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Bubble Constructs are capable of Bubble Generation.
- Animating the bubbles for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create bubbles, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Limited by users imagination/knowledge.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Most types of bubbles are fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- Heloise/Trouble Bubble Girl (Jimmy Two-Shoes)
- Utakata (Naruto)
- Kalifa (One Piece)
- Spongebob (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Aisha (Winx Club)