- Bubble Compression/Hardening
- Foam Compression/Hardening/Solidification
- Solid Bubble/Foam
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to bubbles with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Bubble Attacks
- Bubble Generation
- Bubble Manipulation
- Elemental Solidification
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Surface Tension Manipulation
- Water Attacks
- Water Manipulation
- Water Form Manipulation
- Viscosity Manipulation
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Ami Mizumi/Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
- Bubble Man (Mega Man Series)
- Caesar Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Pokémon that can use "Bubble" or "Bubblebeam" (Pokémon)
- Popplio (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.