- Bugbear Mimicry
Users of this ability can take on the traits of a Bugbear (or are one), the Bugbear is a malevolent goblin in the form of a large and frightening bear that would stand near the edges of forests in English folklore, waiting to lure away children and then devour them - they were classic examples of bogeymen and acted as a means to discourage children from playing near forests, which at the time would have housed dangerous wild animals and criminals.
- Fear Inducement
- Supernatural Condition
- Powerful Bite
- Enhanced Senses
- Fear Magic
- Dimensional Travel
- Same vulnerabilities as most fairy folk (cold iron, religious icons).
- May grow weak when victims no longer fear them.
- May require specific conditions in order to harm a target (for example, may only be able to attack "naughty" children).
- Bugbears (English Folklore)
- Bugbears (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Bugbears (Forgotten Realms)
- Bugbears (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)