- Bullet Physiology/Form
User with this ability either is or can transform into a bullet or bullets. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of bullets, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Air Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Explosion Inducement
- Enhanced Speed
- Gun Manipulation
- Gun Mimicry
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Piercing Charge
- Have the same weakness that ordinary bullets have.
- Users of Bullet Manipulation, Metal Manipulation or Magnetism Manipulation may put you at a disadvantage.
- Living Bullet (Dexter's Labratory)
- Bullet Bills (Super Mario Series)
- Human Bullet (The Tick)
- Toon Bullets (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)