- For a gallery of examples for Bullet Projection, see here.
The power to fire bullets from one's own body. Sub-power of Attack Powers.
The user can fire bullets from their own body as opposed to a firearm. Said bullets can be composed of energy, bone, pressurized liquid, physical matter or simple regular bullets.
- Bullets' size may allow more precise shots, easier to hit specific locations, even vitals.
- Rapid firing rate may result in a machine gun effect, causing massive accumulation of damage.
- Size and shape of bullet may be adjusted for various piercing or impact effects.
- Increased firing force can result in shotgun effects.
- Attack Powers
- Bullet Generation
- Bullet Sound
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Gun Protrusion
- Energy Beam Emission
- Missile Generation
- Nail Manipulation
- Needle Projection
- Projectile Body
- Projectile Enhancement
- Reflective Attacks
- Scatter Shot
- May be limited to amount of energy levels/ammunition, unless user has infinite power/bullets.
- Bullets' small size may cause insignificant damage, depending on energy input.
- Bulletproof Durability is the perfect counter.