The ability to shoot bullets/ammunition without a weapon
The user can fire bullets/ammunition of any caliber without a weapon, using various ways such as magnetism, gravitation, telekinesis, raw strength, etc.
- Requires physical ammunition.
- Toki (Code:Breaker)
- Raditz (Dragon Ball Z)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)
- Waxilium Ladrian (Mistborn: Wax and Wayne)
- Colonel Volgin (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
- Arlong (One Piece)
- Byrnndi World (One Piece)
- Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece)
- Hody Jones (One Piece)
- Jinbe (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Garp (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Rapanui Pasqua (One Piece)
- Niko Kanna/Kanna Hijiri (Puella Magi Kazumi Magica)
- Osmond Saddler (Resident Evil 4)
Toki (Code:Breaker) using magnetism to launch enemy bullets back at them.
Raditz (Dragon Ball Z) catches a shotgun bullet and propels it back at the farmer who tried to shoot him.
Using her Shooting Star technique, Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier) kicks her bullets through a detached gun chamber, propelling them with incredible force.
Monkey D. Garp (One Piece) throwing cannonballs like baseballs, firing them at a stronger force than with an actual cannon.
Hody Jones (One Piece) tossing simple water droplets with his immense strength, turning them into deadly bullets.
Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece) can hurl jellybeans with extreme force and velocity, improvising them as bullets to kill even from far distances.
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) using Gear Fourth: Tankman form as a launcher to propel Charlotte Cracker as a human cannonball with tremendous velocity…
…blasting him through several immensely hard Biscuits Soldiers.
Jinbe (One Piece) using Fishman Karate Secret Art: Vagabond Drill/Martial Reliant Drill to hurl a water bullet with tremendous power…
…blasting away the gigantic Yonko, Big Mom.