- Bullet Deflection
The user can reflect bullets from their body and release them in a more desirable direction, often back at the source.
- Bullet Hell if enough bullets are absorbed/deflected at once.
- Bullet Manipulation
- Energy Redirection
- Kinetic Force Redirection
- Vector Manipulation
- May only be able to absorb/redirect a certain amount of bullets at a time.
- Bulletproof Durability is the perfect counter.
- Sylar (Heroes); via Telekinesis
- Dorian Tyrell (The Mask); while wearing the Mask of Loki
- Fortune (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)
- Man on Fire (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Guido Mista (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Sex Pistols
- Typhoid Mary (Marvel Comics); via Telekinesis
- Osmond Saddler (Resident Evil 4)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Aku (Samurai Jack)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series) via Telekinesis
- Prue Halliwell (Charmed); via Telekinesis
- Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (Hellboy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.