The ability to use the abilities of Bunyip. Variation of Mythical Bestiary.
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Bunyip, a large creature from Aboriginal mythology. One of the defining facts about them is that there is no definitive definition as to what a bunyip actually looks like. Most accounts describe it as some sort of large carnivorous, aquatic creature that dwells in billabongs (seasonal lakes) and rivers, preying on unsuspecting travelers.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Fur Generation or Scale Manifestation
- Matter Ingestion
- Water Manipulation
- Bunyip (The Bunyip of Berkeley's Creek)
- Alexander Bunyip (The Monster That Ate Canberra in 1972)
- Tri-horned Bunyip (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Bunyip (Shape, Shape, Shape)
- Bunyips (Temeraire)
- Bunyip (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)