- "Ahh... Now I want to be over there."
- "(Water ends up back the tub)"
- "Well that didn't work."
- ― Peter Griffin trying to take a too full bath (Family Guy)
The ability to ignore buoyancy. Sub-power of Buoyancy Manipulation.
- Buoyancy Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore how their own buoyancy properties work, allowing them float or sink, regardless of their actual density and weight or what other forces there may be that affect their buoyancy.
- Buoyancy Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Gravity Defiance
- Gravity Negation
- Inflation Inducement
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weight Manipulation
- May not be able to ignore buoyancy completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore buoyancy.
- Can still be affected by other physical forces.
- Coated Ships (One Piece)