- "He's w-wearing a personal flotation device and the wu-water's only a foot deep! How can he s-sink?"
- ― Eager Young Space Cadet (Duck Dodgers)
The power to manipulate buoyancy. Sub-power of Density Manipulation.
- Buoyancy Alteration/Control/Shift
- Float Dial
The user can manipulate the buoyancy of objects in regards to any fluid (gas or liquid), making targets to float or sink settling on the level user wants them to.
- User can only affect the density and buoyancy of things in regards to a present fluid like air and water. It cannot be used to make other things and people heavy otherwise.
- Dragons (Drifting Dragons); via Ferry
- Awatsuki Maaya (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
- Rose Quartz (Steven Universe)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.