- "Far, far below the deepest delving of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he. Now I have walked there, but I will bring no report to darken the light of day"
- ― Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to tunnel through matter. Sub-power of Earth Manipulation.
- Enhanced/Fast/Underground Digging/Drilling
- Ground Submerge/Submerging
- Subterranean/Underground Travel
The user is capable of tunneling through solid matter, including fully solid ones and looser collections such as sand or snow. Depending of the matter, they may choose to leave a tunnel after them.
- Hole Creation
- The user can hide underground to evade attacks and for underground travel, as well as launch surprise attacks.
- Burrowing underground can weaken ground structure, creating traps or pitfalls.
- Create a network of underground tunnels, forming a labyrinth to potentially control of the battlefield.
- Dig underground to break into a protected area.
- Earth Manipulation
- Hole Manipulation
- Hyper Thrusting
- Lagomorph Physiology
- Matter Ingestion
- Matter Manipulation
- Planetary Travel
- Seismic Sense
- Solid Movement
- Subterrane Adaptation
- Talpidae Physiology
- Trench Running
- Underground Senses
- User may be limited on how long they may be able to keep burrowing before they have to come up for air.
- May be limited to certain types/solidities of matter.
- May always leave tunnel, possibly damaging/destroying the matter.
- Looser matter may collapse while digging, though the user can simply dig back up.
- Mole Mitts (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap)
- Digging Mitts (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Tunnel Armadillo (Xiaolin Showdown)