- "The underworld will now be run like a Business.. and the Chairman of the Board will be...The Kingpin!"
- ― Wilson Fisk (Marvel Comics)
- "Don't get the wrong idea. It's not as if every underground merchant can pass through that easily. It's because we have Shi Ka that we were able to. Ever since she inherited the family business, the Shi Merchant Family's profits have increased twofold."
- ― A Mon on his boss, Shi Ka (Kingdom)
- "Mr. Burns' reign of terror is over. And today begins my reign of terr...iffic management!"
- "I thought he was gonna say 'terror.'"
- "Oh, I don't think he was going that way."
- "Unlike Mr. Burns, I will respect you, the working-class slob, because we are all equals!"
- ― Homer Simpson, Lenny Lenford, and Carl Carlson (The Simpsons)
The ability to possess extensive and innate understanding, knowledge, and skills in running businesses and companies. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Gallery
- Business Acumen/Management/Savvy/Sense
- Banking/Finance Intuition
- Enhanced Business Skill
The user possesses incredible skill in successfully running businesses and companies, as well as intuitive comprehension of banking, entrepreneurship, investing, and finances. Using this ability, the user can become wealthy very quickly and easily, and perform feats such as always developing ideas to generate profits, making the right choice when it comes to advancing said business and predicting sources of monetary crises.
- Accelerated Probability
- Criminology Intuition
- Enhanced Calculation
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Perception
- Golden Luck
- Information Brokering Intuition
- Law Intuition
- Managing Intuition
- Mathematical Intuition
- Monetary Manipulation
- Negotiation Intuition
- Numerical Precision
- Opportunity Sense
- Political Intuition
- Probability Computation
- Data Manipulation
- Economics Intuition - Economics and Business are often confused with each other, however knowing one doesn't actually meaning automatically knowing the other. They are merely a useful tool for each other.
- Economy Manipulation
- Immense Wealth
- Supreme Monopoly
- May need a level of training and/or exposure to be an effective businessman.