The ability to control butterflies. Variation of Insect Manipulation.
The user can control various species of butterflies. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the butterfly eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through butterfly senses.
- Insect Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control - to control butterflies.
- Mind Link - to have a mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from butterflies
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to butterflies
- Butterfly Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow the user to adapt to certain butterfly-like traits.
- Butterfly Swarming - to transform oneself into butterflies.
- Insect Generation/Summoning - create or summon butterflies.
- Living Hive
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to butterflies.
- It may be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the butterflies they create or summon.
- The range may be limited.
- Depends on the user's environment.