- Cactaceae Physiology/Mimicry
- Cactus Mimicry
The user either is or can transform their body completely into cacti. The users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of cacti, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Desert Adaptation
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Thorn Protrusion
- Organic Mimicry
- Photosynthetic Blood
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Plant Morphing
- Thermal Resistance
- May require connection with earth or water.
- Very likely slows the user.
- May be restricted to single variation.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limbs can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that a normal cactus would be (cold, fire, poison, etc.).
- Togemon (Digimon)
- Amingo (Marvel vs. Capcom 2)
- Cactuar (Final Fantasy Series)
- Cacnea and Cacturne (Pokémon)
- Maractus (Pokémon)
- Carmen (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- SCP-1478 - Inconveniently Stereotypical Cacti (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2800 - Cactusman (SCP Foundation)
- Cactus Mccoy (Cactus Mccoy Games)
- Shaq Fei Hung (Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn); via Shaqtus
- Cactus Polly (Oswald)
- Cactus Monsters (Xiaolin Showdown)