- "Why is everyone getting so heated up?"
- ― Charlotte Katakuri to the Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece)
- Calmness Affinity
- Relaxation Empowerment
- Serenity Empowerment
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the calmness of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the calmness or even slow or stop aging.
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Emotion Empowerment
- Patience Manipulation
- Serenity Inducement
- Tranquil Power Link
- May be rendered powerless in the absence of calmness.
- May only be able to take and use the calmness of others.
- Sogita Gunha (A Certain Magical Index); via Attack Crash
- Jim (Earthworm Jim); as Super Mellow Jim
- Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece)
- Match (Toriko)