- "CAMEL, n. A quadruped (the Splaypes humpidorsus) of great value to the show business. There are two kinds of camels -- the camel proper and the camel improper. It is the latter that is always exhibited."
- ― Ambrose Bierce, The Cynic's Dictionary (1906); republished as The Devil's Dictionary (1911)
- "The voice of any camel has a wide range in pessimistic eloquence; beyond question a camel has a vocabulary and can say many things, all of them discontented."
- ― Booth Tarkington, The Plutocrat, chapter 28.
- Camel Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Camelid Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into Camelids, including dromedaries, Bactrian camels, llamas, alpacas, vicuñas, and guanacos.
- Camel Physiology (dromedary/Arabian camel, bactrian camel): Self-Sustenance, Enhanced Bite, Dermal Armor, Enhanced Strength
- Lama Physiology (guanaco and llama): Mountain Adaptation, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Speed
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Mammal Manipulation
- Mammal Transmutation
- Mammalian Physiology
See Also: Everything's Better with Llamas.
- Numel (Pokémon)
- Camerupt (Pokémon)
- Gobi (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Yasa Camels (One Piece)
- Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove)
- Casbah Joe (Elephantmen)
- Dromedaries (Treasure Buddies)
- Anthropomorphic camels (Zootopia)
- Paprika (Them's Fightin' Herds)