- "Then how about we heal you from...Stage 4 stomach cancer?"
- ""cough" "cough" "No."
- ― Zachariah and Dean Winchester (Supernatural S5E1: Sympathy for the Devil)
- " I wonder if I should kill you now...or just give you cancer. "
- ― Doctor Phosphorus to Stephanie Brown/Batgirl (DC Comics)
The power to induce cancer and cancerous tumors/cells. Variation of Disease Inducement.
- Tumor Inducement
The user can induce cancer and any kind of cancerous tumor or growth.
- Biological Manipulation
- Cellular Activation
- Contagion Embodiment
- Death Inducement
- Disease Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Immune System Manipulation
- Radiation Generation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Genetic Access can undo any illness at the genetic levels.
- Certain elements like Marijuana (i.e CBDs) and as well as Astatine, can both cure and destroy cancerous cells by shrinking them.
- Souma Nagi (Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World); via Healing Slash
- The Kid (Castle Rock)
- Cancer Cell (Cells at Work)
- Doctor Phosphorus (DC Comics); via Radiation Generation
- M'nagalah (DC Comics)
- Black King (Drifters); via Cellular Activation
- Ted Sprague (Heroes); via Radiation Manipulation
- Herrscher of the Corruption (Honkai Impact 3rd); via Biological Manipulation
- Elixir (Marvel Comics); via Biological Manipulation
- Zerg (Starcraft); via Biological Manipulation
- Zachariah (Supernatural)
- The Radioactive Man (Marvel Comics); via Radiation Generation
- Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- SCP-267 - Tumorvore (SCP Foundation); via Poison Generation
- Cancer Ray (Harley Quinn)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.