- Lucernakinetic Attacks
The user can release/use candles to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Candle Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of candles.
- Candle Beam Emission: Release beams of candles.
- Candle Blast Attacks: Release candles over a specific target area.
- Candle Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of candles.
- Candle Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of candles.
- Candle Breath: Discharge candles from the mouth.
- Candle Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Candle Cutting: Use candles to cut opponents.
- Candle Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with candles.
- Candle Pillar Projection: Project candles pillars.
- Candle Spike Projection: Project candles spikes.
- Candle Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of candles.
- Candle Wave Emission: Send out a wave of candles that repels everything.
- Expanding Candle Bolts: Project candles that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Candle Blasts: Release blasts of candles in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release candles blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of candles.
- Omnidirectional Candle Waves: Send out a wave of candles in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit candles from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of candles that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release candle blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release candle blast from swords.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of candles.
- Zap: A tiny short release of candles to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Candle Manipulation
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Fire Attacks
- Hidden Attacks
- Metal Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Object Constructs
- Object Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Wax Manipulation
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users don't have the ability to control any possible fires that may occur.
- Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
- Nox (SMITE)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.