- Chocolate Projection
The user can release/use candy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Candy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of candy.
- Candy Beam Emission: Release beams of a candy.
- Candy Blast: Release candy over a specific target area.
- Candy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of candy.
- Candy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of candy.
- Candy Breath: Discharge candy blasts from mouth.
- Candy Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Candy Cutting: Use candy to cut opponents.
- Candy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with candy.
- Candy Pillar Projection: Project candy pillars.
- Candy Spike Projection: Project candy spikes.
- Candy Vision: Emit candy from one's eyes.
- Candy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of candy.
- Candy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of candy that repels everything.
- Expanding Candy Bolts: Project candy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blasts: Release blasts of candy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release candy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of candy.
- Omnidirectional Candy Waves: Send out a wave of candy in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of candy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release candy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release candy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of candy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive
- Attack Powers
- Candy Manipulation
- Combat Merging using candy.
- Chocolate Manipulation
- Chocolate Mimicry
- Food Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of candy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users can be overpowered by Heat-based Abilities.
- The Storyteller (Grimms Notes); via Marchen Sisters Arrive Home
- Big Choco (The Munchables); chocolate.
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
- Charlotte Perospero (One Piece); via the Pero Pero no Mi
- Painyatta (Skylanders)
- Chocolate Milk (The Binding Of Isaac); chocolate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.