- Amaikinetic Constructs
User can change candy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the candy for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Candy Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Food Constructs
- Milk Generation
- Milk Mimicry
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- May be unable to create candy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Charlotte Perospero (One Piece)