- Candy Body/Form
- Syrup Body/Form/Mimicry
User is or can transform their body completely into candy. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of candy, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Adhesive Secretion
- Candy Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Amorphous Physiology
- Candy Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Food Mimicry
- Gum Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor - by drawing candy to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Sugar Mimicry
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May be melted by fire and heat.
- May become brittle from cold-based abilities.
- User may be edible and therefore capable of consumption by an opponent.
- Being covered is elements such as dust, sand, or powder may cause the user lose their adhesive properties.