- "CAVE CANEM - Beware the dog"
- ― Sign found on a Roman house
- "You know who doesn’t go through a bunch of agonized self-reflection, ever? Wolves! Wolves feel really quite good about themselves and their totally rad ability to form an awesome, bad-ass pack and just straight up eat a whole moose."
- ― The Comics Curmudgeon on Mark Trail
- "There are some dogs which, when you meet them, remind you that, despite thousands of years of man-made evolution, every dog is still only two meals away from being a wolf. These dogs advance deliberately, purposefully, the wilderness made flesh, their teeth yellow, their breath astink, while in the distance their owners witter, "He's an old soppy really, just poke him if he's a nuisance," and in the green of their eyes the red campfires of the Pleistocene gleam and flicker..."
- ― Good Omens
The power to use the abilities of canines. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Canid Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Canidae Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Canine Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into canines, including wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and domestic dogs.
- Compass Sense
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fur Generation
- Predator Instinct
- Tail Manifestation
- Temperature Regulation
- Canis Physiology (dogs, wolves, coyotes, and jackals): Enhanced Smell
- Coyote Physiology: Environmental Adaptation, Enhanced Intelligence
- Jackal Physiology (jackals): Enhanced Intelligence
- Wolf Physiology (wolves): Environmental Adaptation, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Fang Retraction, Temperature Regulation, Night Vision, Predator Instinct
- Vulpes Physiology (foxes): Environmental Adaptation
- Raccoon Dog Physiology: Hibernation
- Akhlut Physiology: Cetacean Physiology
- Hellhound Physiology
- Inugami Physiology
- Kitsune Physiology
- Nguruvilu Physiology
- Raiju Physiology
- Tanuki Physiology
- Werecoyote Physiology
- Weredog Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
Canines are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Coyote: Trickster, Enhanced Intelligence, Environmental Adaptation
- Dog: Guardianship, Enhanced Tracking, Undying Loyalty, Companion Allegiance, Enhanced Cuteness (puppies only)
- Fox: Trickster, Enhanced Intelligence, Magic
- Jackals: Death Manipulation, Trickster
- Wolf: Fertility Inducement, Guardianship, Disaster Manipulation, Fear Empowerment, Fear Inducement, Matter Ingestion
See Also: This Index Barks .