The power to have a cape that one can manipulate and animate. Variation of Cloth Manipulation.
- Prehensile Cape
- Animated Cape
The user possesses an animated cape that they can manipulate in a variety of ways.
- Can use the cape to fly and/or glide, often by morphing it into wings.
- Can sharpen the cape's corners to make Blades
- Teleportation by wrapping oneself up in the cape.
- Can stretch the cape and use it to constrict or suffocate others.
- Can use as a distraction tool
- Can reflect projectiles
- In some cases limited Cartoon Physics
- Mario (Super Mario series) via the Cape Feather
- Luigi (Super Mario series) via the Cape Feather
- Crimson Cowl (Marvel Comics)
- Vlad Plasmius (Danny Phantom)
- Kyd Wykkyd (Teen Titans/DC Comics)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Nightwatch (Marvel Comics)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) via Roc's Cape
- Zeno Bell (Zatch Bel)
- Meta Knight (Kirby)
- The Cape (The Cape)
- Harry Potter (Harry Potter) via his Invisibility Cloak
- Meier Link (Vampire Hunter D)
- Linda Danvers (DC Comics)
- Vincent Valentine (Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)
- Laharl (Disgaea Series - Anime only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.