- Card Projection
The user can use various kinds of cards (playing cards, tarot cards, trading cards, etc.) to attacks of attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Card Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of cards.
- Card Beam Emission: Release beams of cards.
- Card Blast: Release cards over a specific target area.
- Card Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of cards.
- Card Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of cards.
- Card Breath: Discharge cards from the mouth.
- Card Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Card Cutting: Use cards to cut opponents.
- Card Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with cards.
- Card Pillar Projection: Project card pillars.
- Card Spike Projection: Project card spikes.
- Card Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of cards.
- Card Wave Emission: Send out a wave of cards that repels everything.
- Expanding Card Bolts: Project cards that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Card Blasts: Release blasts of cards in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release cards blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of cards.
- Omnidirectional Card Waves: Send out a wave of cards in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit cards from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of cards that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release card blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release card blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of cards.
- Zap: A tiny short release of cards to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of cards to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.