- "I know that the spades are the swords of the soldier
- I know that the clubs are weapons of war
- I know the diamonds mean money for this art
- But that’s not the shape of my heart."
- ― Sting, "Shape of My Heart"
- Card Bending/Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate cards of all kinds, including playing cards, tarot cards, trading cards/Trading Card Game (TCG) cards, etc., shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Card Attacks
- Card Constructs
- Card Detection
- Card Generation
- Card Imprisonment
- Card Negation
- Card Power
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using cards as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of cards.
- Repair cards.
- Move/lift cards.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing cards.
- Summoning items or monsters and/or casting spells from the cards.
- Supernatural Detection via cards.
- Artistic Creation: Design and create new cards.
- Card Absorption: Absorb cards.
- Card Aura: Surround oneself with cards.
- Card Combat: Use cards in physical combat.
- Card Empowerment: Gain strength from cards.
- Card Mimicry: Transform into cards.
- Card Teleportation: Teleport using cards.
- Card Transmutation: Transform matter into cards.
- Cartomancy/Tarot Reading: See into the past, present and future using cards.
- May be unable to create cards, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited by the number of cards which they have in their deck/hand.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.