- "I know that the spades are the swords of the soldier
- I know that the clubs are weapons of war
- I know the diamonds mean money for this art
- But that’s not the shape of my heart."
- ― Sting, "Shape of My Heart"
- Card Bending/Control
- Card shifting
- Card Magic
The user can create, shape and manipulate cards of all kinds, including playing cards, tarot cards, trading cards/Trading Card Game (TCG) cards, etc., shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis. The user is also able to imprison people within the cards. They can also turn whatever they touch into cards being able to turn it back to its normal form after using the cards. It depends upon the abilities the user has and the level of skill and power they have.
- Card Attacks
- Card Constructs
- Card Detection
- Card Generation
- Card Imprisonment
- Card Negation
- Card Power
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using cards as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of cards.
- Repair cards.
- Move/lift cards.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing cards.
- Summoning items or monsters and/or casting spells from the cards.
- Supernatural Detection via cards.
- Artistic Creation: Design and create new cards.
- Card Absorption: Absorb cards.
- Card Aura: Surround oneself with cards.
- Card Combat: Use cards in physical combat.
- Card Empowerment: Gain strength from cards.
- Card Mimicry: Transform into cards.
- Card Teleportation: Teleport using cards.
- Card Transmutation: Transform matter into cards.
- Cartomancy/Tarot Reading: See into the past, present and future using cards.
- May be unable to create cards, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited by the number of cards which they have in their deck/hand.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.