- Card Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a card or cards. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of cards, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Card Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Paper Manipulation
- Paper Mimicry
- Papyrokinetic Cloning
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- The user is subject to all damage and effects that would affect normal cards.
See Also: Playing Card Motifs.
- Card Soldiers (Alice in Wonderland)
- The Basanos (DC Comics/Vertigo Comics)
- Cardmon (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Guardian ÄRM, Trump Soldiers (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Anycard (Teen Titans)
- Blood Red Queen of Hearts (Vampirella)