- Catatonic State Inducement
The user can induce a state of catatonia, defined as a group of symptoms that usually involve a lack of movement and communication, and also can include agitation, confusion, and restlessness. Often times, the victim is left in a stupor, unable to interact with the world around them.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Can be reversed by Mental Healing and Mental Regeneration.
- Pennywise/It (Stephen King)
- Brainiac (Smallville)
- Miss Martian (Young Justice)